Thursday 12 June 2014

Scandaleyes Eyeshadow 





I'll be the first to admit that I'm not great at eye make-up, my everyday look is usually really simple but it works for me. However if something comes along that makes creating a more 'adventurous' look a lot easier, I will most definitely snap it up! That's where Rimmel London's Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick comes in. Part of the Scandaleyes range that consists of every eye worthy product you can think of, this is the only one I've tried yet. On offer at just £4.49 each it's a good competitive price as the market is full of stick style products, for both lips and eyes! What I love about this product, a part from the price, is the pencil-esque style of it, it makes it so much easier to apply and the consistency makes it really easy to blend. The product comes in 8 colours in both matte and metallics and I'm looking at buying more as I'm really impressed with it. I would say it's perfect if you don't want to spend forever on eye shadow, or like me, your just not that good at it! 

Below is the look I created with the colour Bulletproof Beige on the inner corners of my eyes and Bad Bronze on the outer corners. Then I blended the colours on my eye lid with my finger and hey presto, telikoú! (that's finished in Greek)



Thanks for reading!
Corcyra 
X


1 comment :

  1. Might have to give this a go as I'm garbage at eye make up too! X

    ReplyDelete