Thursday 4 December 2014

Bobbi Brown Favourites 

So, for the last few months I've been a very absent blogger! I have to say I've missed it a lot. Also, a lot has changed! But I'm excited to get back to blogging.

Not so long ago I had a birthday and decided to treat myself to some beauty products that may have been out of my budget prior to this (it's ridiculous how much I spent in the end, I won't lie). As I was in London visiting my boyfriend I wanted to take a day for myself to go around looking for the perfect products. After going into various shops such as MAC, I've only ever bought MAC from duty free where it's been quiet, the shop was far too full and frankly confusing. So just around the corner, in Convert Garden was Bobbi Browns new store, it's only actually been open a month or so is where my quest took me!




As soon as I walked in the store a lovely assistant was there to help me straight away, which was so helpful as I had no idea what I was looking for. They suggested I have a make-up lesson to try out products and obviously I jumped at the chance. You wouldn't have thought this service was free as they were so helpful and very honest which I liked. Showing me how to use all their products and what works best for my skin gave me a great idea of what to buy, my make up artist even wrote everything down for me and found the right shade for all my products. Which I highly recommend if you've never bought anything BB before as they have such a wide range of shades and tones, anyway here are the products that I bought here...



1| Hydrating Face Tonic {21.00} - A lovely, refreshing toner that lifts all make-up and clears skin, works really well with oily skin. 
2| Buffing Grains for Face {29.00} - Ex foliating grains that can be used with water or a cleaner that lift dead skin cells, leaving your face feeling clean and smooth. I use this once or twice a week as it's quite rough and I wouldn't want to be too harsh on my skin, but it leaves it feeling beautiful!
3| Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation {31.00} - This has to be the best high end foundation I've ever tried. I literally use two pumps each day and it lasts all day, for the price it's well worth it as it will last such a long time and makes your skin glow, it's ideally for oily skin. 
4| Soothing Cleansing Oil {31.00}  - A luxourious silky cleanser. I use this before my toner and sometimes with the buffing grains. It will also lift any excess make up and leave skin feeling silky too touch. Again, this product will last a long time due to only using one pump per day.
5| Creamy Concealer Kit {£24.50} - I've always wanted to try this and I'm so glad I did! Use after the corrector to create a perfect base for foundation.
6| Corrector {£19.00} - I use this just after I apply eye cream and it helps it go on a lot better. I'm prone to having dark circles under my eyes and this covers it up beautifully, again a little goes a long way and lasts all day! 
Thank you for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment