Thursday 3 July 2014

Rimmel London's Wake Me Up
foundation review 




At first, I had high hopes for this product as it promised a radiant glow and it looked great on other people I'd seen it on. But for me this wasn't the case unfortunately, not that it's a bad product; it just didn't work for me personally. I think it had a lot to do with my oily skin and the fact this foundation is primarily oil based, hence the radiant glow aspect. I've seen it on friends who have more normal/dry skin and it definitely sits better on their skin then mine, it just makes me look far too shiny, which makes the colour look wrong which equals in me looking like I have far too much make up on. The coverage also isn't that great which is something I haven't experienced with Rimmel foundations before, such as the 25 hour one, which I love and will probably go back too. I usually have two foundations one more expensive which I use only on weekends or if I'm going out and another drug store one, just for every day this is usually from Rimmel as I said I'm always impressed with their products, but this one just didn't do it for me. Don't let this put you off trying it though if you have dry/normal skin, as it may work for you and give that glow it promises! 

Thanks for reading!
Corcyra 
X

No comments :

Post a Comment